Wayde P. Seidensticker, Jr.
Wayde P. Seidensticker, Jr., was born in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and grew up on his family’s horse farm in York County, Pennsylvania. After graduating high school in 1982, Wayde attended The Pennsylvania State University, and received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 1986. Wayde attended the University of Miami Law School starting in 1986. Between law school semesters, he interned with the York County District Attorney’s office in Pennsylvania, and worked evenings managing marketing and sales for a local cable communications company. Wayde graduated from the University of Miami Law School in 1989, and was admitted to The Florida Bar later that year. After being admitted to The Florida Bar, Wayde worked for a large litigation law firm in Miami, Florida, which provided him with the experience and opportunity to represent clients in a wide variety of civil litigation cases in both Florida state and federal courts. During this time, Wayde’s family moved to Naples, Florida, which they had been visiting since the 1970s. In 1996, Wayde and Paul (San Filippo), who worked together for years in Miami for the same law firms, were inspired to start their own firm, and in April of 1996, they founded their law partnership, the law firm of Seidensticker & San Filippo.
Wayde’s legal experience spans a wide array of areas, including:
- Contract and business disputes;
- Real estate and real estate deposit disputes;
- Wrongful death and personal injury;
- Premises liability;
- Medical malpractice;
- Employment/non-competes; and
- General civil litigation.
- University of Miami Law School, Juris Doctor, 1989
- The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1986
- Bar Admissions
- Florida, 1989
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1991
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1991
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 1993
- Professional Certifications, Associations, and Memberships
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- Collier County Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy, Boulder Colorado, August, 1993
Wayde is married, and he and his wife, Sharon, enjoy parenting and raising their twins, born in 2009. Wayde is also an avid fisherman, boater and scuba diver.