N. Paul San Filippo, Esq.
N. Paul San Filippo was born in Point Pleasant, New Jersey and attended Wall High School in Monmouth County, New Jersey, where he was active in several varsity team sports. Starting in 1984, Paul attended Columbia University, majoring in Economics, and also played for Columbia’s football team. After graduating from Columbia with honors, Paul attended the University of Miami Law School starting in 1988. While he attended law school, Paul was a certified legal intern for the City of Miami attorney’s office, and clerked for a private law firm. Upon graduation from the University of Miami Law School in 1991, Paul began his legal career with a large litigation firm in Miami, Florida, where he met Wayde (Seidensticker). While working together at the same Miami law firm, Paul and Wayde, who had practiced together essentially since the beginning of their law careers, were inspired to start their own firm. Paul liked the quaint, small-town atmosphere that Naples offered, and thought it would also be a good place to start a family, so in 1996, he moved to Naples and formed a law partnership with Wayde, the law firm of Seidensticker & San Filippo.
Paul’s legal experience spans a wide array of practice areas, including:
- Personal injury-auto, motorcycle and premises liability;
- Complex commercial litigation;
- Real Estate & landlord tenant litigation;
- Insurance litigation;
- Medical malpractice;
- Torts; and
- General civil litigation.
- University of Miami Law School, Juris Doctor, 1991
- Columbia University, A.B., 1988 with honors (Economics)
- Bar Admissions
- The Florida Bar, 1991
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1993
- United States district Court, Middle District of Florida, 1993
- United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 1992
- Professional Certifications, Associations, and Memberships
- Collier County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Thomas S. Biggs SectionPresident, 2003-2004
- Florida Bar Ethics Committee, Twentieth Judicial Circuit
Paul is married, and along with his wife Julie, enjoy parenting and raising their son, Ryan. Paul is active in the Naples community, participating as a coach with the Greater Naples Little League. Paul is also a dedicated sports fan of the New York Giants, Yankees, Rangers and Knicks.